Friday, August 2, 2013

AS CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT GAY COUPLES SAY 'I DO'...


CONTINUE READING:
AS CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT GAY COUPLES SAY 'I DO'...

Minnesota gay marriage opponents are more sad than bitter...

GAY MARRIAGE TO BE USHERED IN 'QUIETLY' IN RHODE ISLAND...

Lesbian couple first to get married...

Gov proclaims Aug 1 as 'Freedom to Marry Day'...

VIDEO: first gay male couple weds...

Wisconsin gay couples head to Minnesota to get married...
U of Minnesota employees no longer have to pay taxes on benefits...

Gay couple has waited 38 years to say 'I do'...

RI antique store owner waited 41 years...

Muslim congressman celebrates gay marriage with song...

In total: 42 gay couples marry at 12:01 am...


Go to the MAIN PAGE for today's latest headlines...
at 1:09 PM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
HOME | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | LINKS POLICY | ADVERTISE | CONTACT US
(c) 2011 - 2015 The Gay Report Media Network -- All Rights Reserved