Friday, April 13, 2012

REPORT: Treyvon Martin Supporters Spew Homophobic Slurs on Twitter

I been told by an unconfirmed source that Treyvon Martin was homophobic when the news broke out that many LGBT organizations are going to join with Martin supporters and "call for justice" for Martin. I want to stress however that this information is unconfirmed and I am not sure if the source is reliable or not because he/she is someone I just gotten to know. And the reality is that Treyvon is dead, so it doesn't matter if he was anymore.

But moving away from that I started thinking about this whole issue and the LGBT community joining in. Is it really a good idea? I have already written about how hasty LGBT organizations were in joining together with Martin supporters. So then I decided to shift my focus to the supporters instead, those who are calling "for justice." I wanted to know what kind of people we were joining forces with, and well, I looked at their Twitter accounts and took a look at the kind of homophobic language they are using:

***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE***

»•Harlem•«✗ 
They finally got that bumm ass nigga Zimmerman behind bars ! , f*kin fag ! R.I.P Trayvon (y) .. Hope that nigga drop the soap =D lml

rhoyal's mommy ♐
30 minutes til i can watch this fag bitch in court aka Zimmerman

AG
Zimmerman is a fag.

I Bet You Cum B4 Me.

Robert Zimmerman sounds like a fucking fag.. He's so fucking stupid.

Zimmerman is a fag

THAT FAG ASS NIGGA ZIMMERMAN DESERVE TO BE SOMEBODY BITCH

#Zimmerman everybody ignore @FoodStampsMyBFF this fag and his ignorant comments about trayvon

Zimmerman lawyer look like a real fag bag

Thank god that b/tch fag Zimmerman is in jail! (y)

Zimmerman prison for you bitch your guilty and they found proof, dnt drop the soap you low life fag. You deserve to rot in prison.

About time Zimmerman got charged #Fag

«@TrueXMusic «@xGetLOUDBitches Robert Zimmerman sounds like a fucking fag.. He's so fucking stupid.»»

Robert Zimmerman sounds like a fucking fag.. He's so fucking stupid.

RT George Zimmerman's brother is a fuckin fag! (via @Byrd314)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN BROVA TLK LIKE A FAG SACK

George Zimmerman's brother is a fuckin fag!

Robert Zimmerman sounds like a fucking FAG.. I wanna punch him in the fucking neck an fuck his brothers mom, dude.. Fuckin' bitch.

Zimmerman is a wrap, and his brother is a fag all on CNN defending him. Some1 catch him slippin please

When Zimmerman get out he gone be a lil fag watch

FAG RT @LakerGangOrDie_: Smfh faggot *Block* "@Yung_Messiah put me in a jail cell with George Zimmerman, I would really give it to him ; )"

Zimmerman brother looks like a fag.... N the ish he is saying right now is pissing me off....

I TRULY HOPE YALL DON'T THINK JUSTICE IS BEING SERVED ON ZIMMERMAN FAG ASS... ((RECAP)).... #1 YOU KILLED A (cont) http://tl.gd/gu318u

YAYYEE !! If zimmerman really finally arrested he needs to get raped by every fag in prison!! haha!!!

Bruh this fag zimmerman should've gotten charged with manslaughter

George Zimmerman is finally in fucking jail! Bitch ass fag!

@Danthenigger looks like zimmerman goin down like u did on ur gay lover fag boy

Cardi Ice   
Zimmerman new lawyer look like a fag raper man creep guy!

Joseph Miller  
Yes that fag George Zimmerman got charged with 2nd degree murder.

Bitch ass fag got 2nd degree he shoulda got first degree n life n sent to a majority black prison n get dealt with...Fuck Zimmerman

“@_xoOddTwiggs: Fag city bitch fag fag city bitch , they gone fuck him , they gone make Zimmerman they bitch 😂 #justicefortrayvon”

"zimmerman was charged not convicted"...only a fag wud say that

Zimmerman look like a fag to be honest

Zimmerman gone drop the soap on purpose. Fag!

!!!!! RT @_TP3 I want Zimmerman in a cell with gang banger or one strong ass fag

This fucking fag zimmerman got 2nd degree murder charges. They should fuk him up all day w a rusty dildo. #fuck_u_zimmerman

Zimmerman charged with second-degree murder!hahaha #fag his life is donezo!


They Finally Charged that Fag George Zimmerman

*Waits to see what kinda fag ass ignorant philosophy is gonna come from the pussies who were mad about us being anti-Zimmerman/pro-Trayvon"

Finally they lock that fag ass nigga Zimmerman up 👍👏👏👏👏👏👏

Any dicksucker who is anywhere near Zimmerman's side is a Fag & should kill themselves!

Heard that zimmerman fag gettin charged #godisgood


Lol why did I just call 107.5 about that fag George Zimmerman..haha #MiniCelebrity

Ha just now that fag Zimmerman was arrested.

trilz they got dat fag boy zimmerman #justicefortrayMartin

George Zimmerman <-------CUZ SAID "ALOT OF NIGGAZ WAITING ON U"....BUT WE KNO U CHECKING INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY ASAP! #FAG

That pussy Zimmerman done did the crime and now don't wanna do the time somebody find this fool and put him in a cell with a fag.

lML
Trayvon Martain will finnaly get the justice he deserves.. Put that fag George Zimmerman away

!!! RT @SEAN_VS_SEANDRA: George Zimmerman went to mexico to hide? and his Lawyer quits? ARREST THIS FAG!


George Zimmerman went to mexico to hide? and his Lawyer quits? ARREST THIS FAG!

George Zimmerman is a fucking fag.

George zimmerman is a fag.

Now dat bitch Zimmerman wanna run fag ass nigga 😡


George Zimmerman's a fag


THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND LOCK UP THIS FAG ZIMMERMAN MAN GIVE HIM THE DEATH CHAIR THTS WAT I SAY R.I.P. TRAYVON MARTIN

Y'all just go along with the flow , I ain't forgot about the punk #KONY , the fag #Zimmerman

Britney Spears.
Can that faggot Zimmerman be arrested already?

EyeGoSoHardDeaCallMe

George Zimmerman look like a straight up bitch azz punk azz faggot azz nigga !

That Zimmerman faggot went to jail right?

@Bigswagniggajoe sorry faggot, you share multiple ideas or opinions about the same topic.Yo nigga Zimmerman brought the situation on himself

I bet if that faggot zimmerman shot a white kid it wouldnt be all over the news. fuck, what is this; another rodney king incident?

REV
Am I trippin or does this faggot George Zimmerman look hella different???

Zimmerman gone be a faggot b4 he die lmao

Faggot Ass George Zimmerman.

Cam
He should do double life wit a big diesel faggot nigga name abdulahRT @latonya_719: George Zimmerman Should Be Charge With 1st Degree Murder

Faggot RT @ABCWorldNews: George Zimmerman Wept During First Night in Jail http://abcn.ws/HE5WFv

that RT i just did got live video of the case zimmerman faggot ass just walked in court room ...

RT @ChaneEmJay: Why is Zimmerman going to prison? :( - he's a faggot, killed that boy for no reason, and he's lawyer dropped him

Zimmerman a faggot he gone go on suicide watch soon fuckin pussy

George Zimmerman was only charged with second degree murder. faggot. -.-

#TrayvonMartinNation '!!!! Zimmerman faggot ass was charged ..

I'm watching @PiersTonight right now and gorge Zimmerman brother is on and he is one dumb ass dude. He's a lier and a faker faggot!

Robert Zimmerman is a fuckn level 10 faggot. I'd pay a couple dollars to see him get 2 pieced


Zimmerman's Brother Sounds Like A Fuckin Faggot.

George Zimmerman's brother deserves to die too. Fuckin faggot


@CocoPazzo now watch all those faggot ass faggot liberals & conservatives and republics come out the racist woodworks to defend #zimmerman

George Zimmerman bruvaa Faggot ass Goinn say George was boudda have his life taken so he had to take one. They make me SICK. Smfh

Got that shit right! “@DuwayneBangz: i hope zimmerman gets fucked in all holes in prison. fuckin faggot”


i hope zimmerman gets fucked in all holes in prison. fuckin faggot

hahaha zimmerman.. that's what ya ass get! now rot in hell faggot🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣

That nigga Zimmerman is sick right now ! And I'm happy ! Lil white FAGGOT !

George Zimmerman in jail #Faggot

So I just looked at George Zimmerman's mugshot......& started laughing..lmao fuckin faggot I hope he drop the soap

He a faggot for shooting an unarmed teen RT @YolieTheJew: Zimmerman's new mugshot makes him look like a stud lesbian.

So I just looked at George Zimmerman's mugshot......& started laughing..lmao fuckin faggot I hope he drop the soap

Robert Zimmerman talking bout walking slow mean you sneaking up on some1. Since when? U talking bullshit faggot

When i 1st heard the name ZIMMERMAN i was expecting some neo nazi hitler worshipping skinhead lookin faggot. Man he looks like a mexican lol

 MID
Zimmerman a faggot

Fuck George Zimmerman t(*.*t) I hope that faggot gets raped in the ass so hard in jail

Zimmerman brother is a faggot


About time they charged george zimmerman!! That faggot.

George Zimmerman brother is a faggot

Watching fox news....faggot ass Zimmerman finally turned himself in

#Zimmerman punk ass faggot bitch. Finally in jail, lucky them peoples got him before the wolf's did.

Zimmerman got charged with 2nd degree murder, he need his ass whooped and fucked by a big ass faggot named Tiny at a all black prison.

@iamch0pper Faggot ass Zimmerman

George Zimmerman is going to jail woot have fun losing your ass virginity FAGGOT #everyniggathatknowswhatyoudidgonnarapeyou

@RossStatus now that Zimmerman arrested we should go back at it with that brooks racist faggot

Zimmerman should get life!!!! #FAGGOT

George Zimmerman brother is a Jewish stink faggot... George Zimmerman is a fat faggot

“@NoWolf_Monkeys: Zimmerman charged wit 2nd Degree murder no bitch it shuda been 1st and he shuda been in the chair faggot!!”

this faggot george zimmerman has a paypal account so his supporters can send donations ! WTF imma send him a bag of shit and tell him to die


Zimmerman fina BEND OVER YEAHHHHH . faggot . Thats what he get.. Drop the soap PLEASe

Zimmerman is a faggot.


Zimmerman is MUCH safer IN jail than his faggot ass would have been OUT of jail. So to the bitches fighting FOR HIM... be happy about this.

Zimmerman faggot ass.. They gon fuck over him in jail.

I bet they put Zimmerman in PC when he get to jail. If not they gon kill that faggot.

Zimmerman A Nut ! Thats Y They Caught Ya Faggot Ass

lol zimmerman goin drop da soap w/ his faggot ass .

If it was up to me I'll give Zimmerman two life sentencing and hire the most aggressive faggot to turn George into the bitch he already is.

I hope Zimmerman drops the soap in front of the biggest faggot in prison .. hehehe (:

Me: mom, Zimmerman got sentenced Mom: he did? Good They got his punk faggot ass !

FUCK A ZIMMERMAN HIS OL BITCH ASS NEED TO ZIP UP HIS PANTS FAGGOT ASS

I hope Zimmerman faggot ass at the precinct crying!!!

They that faggot Zimmerman rot in Prison !

Zimmerman bitch ass should get killed like da fucking hamster he is fucking faggot hope he get da chair or 200 fucking years

Zimmerman a faggot

George Zimmerman looks like a faggot!!!!

Ayyye that faggot Zimmerman charged with 2nd Degree

Zimmerman gone be somebody faggot in jail lmfao

Still not justice until that faggot Zimmerman is found guilty

They finally charged zimmerman's faggot ass

Y'all do kno this faggot Zimmerman is going to walk right??

faggot zimmerman, i hope you get raped in the ass every night nigga #Fuckyou

doin ah paper on trayvon martin, been mad thee whole time writtn it, now i get ths news how tht faggot ass zimmerman gets arrested #bouttime

Zimmerman a faggot tho, instead of lookin for some nice florida tender honeys, he out checkin for young males in hoodies


Yes Zimmerman Is Charge. That White ass Faggot. Is Gonna die In Jail. Racist ass Mother fucker


Dem big faggot ass niggas gone tear Zimmerman apart.. he gone be washin dey draws err Sunday

Take that #Zimmerman,u "shoot somebody cuz u cant fight" faggot

Thank God they finally got faggot ass Zimmerman behind bars

Zimmerman's in jail ? HALLEJUAH !! That's what you get you retarded faggot!!

She gone hang the fuck out his ass lol bye Zimmerman don't drop the soap faggot!!!

I'm so glad they charged that faggot zimmerman,them fags in prison gone gang rape his ass!

THEY CHARGED THAT FAGGOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WITH 2ND DEGREE MURDER....GUESS THATS THE BEST U CAN ASK 4...STILL 20 YRS OR BETTER

Put that faggot Zimmerman on firing squad.

zimmerman dont drop the soap faggot

Curious to how that faggot George Zimmerman is being charged with 2nd degree murder. wasn't nothing "2nd degree" about that shit

I hope they put Zimmerman in a cell with a big Dee-Bo swole faggot ass nigga.!


"Even in protection programs there's no escaping"! ! #GZA #WTC4EVA #ZIMMERMAN CANT ESCAPE FUCIN FAGGOT

#Zimmerman The initial arresting officer recommended charges but the racist faggot (police chief) said no another dead n...

Zimmerman is a hoe fo sho....MAN UP FAGGOT! They gonna have ya touching ya ankles regardless

George Zimmerman needs prison and faggot relationship inside Lmao #ripTrayvonMartin


Zimmerman has alot of nerve trying gain sympathy for having to leave his home! bitch #trayvonmartin had to leave this EARTH! fucking faggot!

HEY, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT AND DESERVE TO DIE. AND NOT BY LETHAL INJECTION. BY TORTURE. FAGGOT.

Sorry folks. Looks like I don't fit in with this bandwagon since I in particular do not enjoy using gay slurs. I been tormented in my young life by the use of such slurs so I am not starting now, and it is kind of sad and ridiculous that these people who demand fairness, justice and tolerance cannot seem to do deliver on that themselves as well.

Email me to join my mailing list.

No comments :

Post a Comment