Here are the responses by various celebrities to Cameron's homophobic comments he made on CNN's Piers Morgan.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson: "The only unnatural thing about me being gay is that I had a crush on Kirk Cameron until about 24 hours ago."
Debra Messing: "i want to thank Piers Morgan for his response to what he wud say to HIS child if (s)he came out: "Great, as long as you're happy"
Roseanne Barr: "kirk or kurt or whatever cameron is an accomplice to murder with his hate speech. so is rick warren. their peers r killing gays in uganda."
Craig Ferguson: "Rush makes me ashamed to be a middleaged white man and Kirk Cameron makes me ashamed to be a failed actor. We don't all think like that NoH8"
Martha Plimpton: "The word "Equality" shows up too much in our founding documents for anyone to pretend it's not the American way."
Kristin Chenoweth: "The Bible tells us that we're not supposed to judge, and people shouldn't judge before seeing the show. Even as a young child, I thought, 'Why is being gay bad?’ I didn't understand it. So I asked my grandma, who is the best Christian I ever knew. I'd say, 'What about my friend Denny, he's gay, is he going to hell?' She told me, 'I read the Bible like I eat fish. I take the meat that serves me well but I don't choke on the bone.'"
'Growing Pains' Co-Stars:
Tracey Gold: "I am a strong supporter of the #LGBT Community, and I believe in equal rights for all."
Alan Thicke: "I'm getting him some new books. The Old Testament simply can't be expected to explain everything... I love Kirk but I may have to spank him...'tho not in a gay way!"
Tweet
Monday, March 5, 2012
Celebrity Responses To Kirk Cameron's Anti-Gay Remarks
Labels:
alan thick
,
anti-gay
,
barr
,
celebrities
,
chenoweth
,
comments
,
glaad
,
jesse tyler ferguson
,
kirk cameron
,
lgbt
,
messing
,
news
,
plimpton
,
response
,
tracey gold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment