Read more...
It has become my belief that the GOP hates peace and prosperity because in essence it hates America. It hates gay people because in essence it hates love. And if the engineered outcome is what is going to happen when Mittens actually wins the nomination as planned by the establishment then I lost all hope for this country and basically the people of this country deserve all the consequences that comes with being a slave for a ruling political class that cares not about the masses but only about retaining power for the ruling elite.
Today is a good chance to give the establishment a kick in the nads and watch fall to the ground in pain. I am not officially endorsing Ron Paul, nor has the Human Rights Campaign (the endorsed Barack Obama), but I am endorsing what HRC has endorsed: a rebellion against the homophobic political class that uses fear instead of hope to win elections. What candidates like Paul represent are alternatives to this fear mongering that usually politicos like Santorum espouse. And now we are even talking about having Frothy Santorum be a VP nominee. All of this talk without having election results in BEFORE makes me wonder about our current political system.
Maybe it is time to show the elite that anti-gay politics is not going to work. The American voter is smarter than that and wants something better. I still hope.
Tweet
No comments :
Post a Comment